February 17, 2014

Love sites around the world

Love sites around the world


If you are still in a Valentine's Day mood, here is another LOVEly post! It depicts images of love from all around the world.  My favorite happens to by own picture, which was taken at a handicrafts market in Mexico City.

craftsman holding tin heart in Mexico City market
craftsman holding tin heart in Mexico City market


As I was reading the intro of the post, my long-time love--who gave me red tulips for Valentine's Day that I picked out at the grocery store while shopping with him--hollered up to me that he had "cleaned Polly's poop." Those were endearing words because it is usually my job to clean the cat's box. BTW, when he noticed the tulips on Valentine's Day, I thanked him and he looked at me quizzically.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts