April 14, 2014

Roam with the buffalo in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming

Roam with the buffalo in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming


I was visiting Yellowstone a while back, enjoying snowmobiling through the
snowy expanses when I found myself lagging behind. I decided to just stop and enjoy the scenery and silence while the gang speed off. I found myself hanging with some buffalo and noticed that some of the babies were nursing. They ignored me and went about their business and I was itching to get some photographs, but I was reluctant to rock the boat with the activity and noise that would involve. So I didn’t get any pictures, but I do have images in my brain that I treasure. This is a photo I took on old-fashioned film when the buffalo started moving.

buffalo in snow at Yellowstone National Park
buffalo in snow at Yellowstone National Park



More things to do in Wyoming.

More ideas for exploring the U.S.


image c2014 Carole Terwilliger Meyers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts